As the world deals with potential supply shortages, oil prices are soaring again, with more dramatic spikes and sudden drops expected.
For consumers, that means more expensive gas for longer - prices at the pump remain above $4 a gallon. For the economy, that means more inflation. In addition to the pressure on consumers, any business that relies on oil -- from airlines and truck drivers to chemical companies and plastics producers -- will face higher costs.
Mr Pickering estimates that 2m to 3m barrels a day of Russian oil shipped by water are frozen out of the market with no direct buyers. Due to the soaring oil price, the price of the concrete waterproofing agent in the chemical industry will also
be greatly affected. He said China and India are continuing to buy Russian crude. "I'm sure there will be others willing to take on more over time," he said. Mr Pickering said he did not expect oil to return to $130 a barrel, but added that it could happen. West Texas Intermediate for April settled 7% higher at $112.12 a barrel on Monday.
Francisco Branch, head of commodities and derivatives at Bank of America, said the US market was ready for cyclical price spikes and price swings in the product name.
What is concrete waterproofing agent?
Concrete waterproofing agent can significantly improve the impermeability and waterproofing of concrete, and the impermeability grade can reach P25 or higher. It is especially suitable for concrete for bungalow roof, large volume waterproof concrete, hydraulic concrete, waterproof mortar, etc. It can completely cure roof leakage, wall moisture return, and ground seepage.
The function of concrete waterproofing agent
1. Efficient water reduction and enhancement.
2. High-efficiency impermeability function: the addition of concrete waterproofing agent can effectively improve the capillary structure of concrete, and at the same time precipitate gel and block the internal capillary channels of concrete. Compared with no waterproofing agent, the impermeability can be improved by 5-8 times. , with permanent waterproof effect.
3. Improve the working performance of the mortar: It can improve the workability of the freshly mixed mortar, and the water loss rate is small, which can significantly improve the workability of the mortar.
4. Benefit analysis: It has the functions of replacing lime paste, overcoming hollowing, shelling, reducing floor ash, saving labor and improving efficacy.
5. Retarding effect: It can delay the heat release rate of cement hydration and effectively prevent concrete from cracking.
6. Saving cement: On the premise of maintaining the same strength and slump as the benchmark concrete, it can save 10% of cement.
Physical and chemical indicators of concrete waterproofing agent
Appearance: powdery solid; Odor: None; Corrosiveness: None
How to use concrete waterproofing agent
1. The dosage range is 4-6%, and the specific amount should be determined after a small amount of experiments.
2. For on-site mixing, first mix with stones, sand, cement and other admixtures evenly at one time, and then add water to mix. (Compared with no water repellent, the time is appropriately extended by 30 seconds.
Precautions for concrete waterproofing agent
1 When cement is changed or new cement is added, a concrete compatibility test should be done.
2. When mixed with other admixtures, its compatibility should be checked first.
3. Properly mix ingredients according to the mixing ratio, and operate in strict accordance with the construction specifications when pouring concrete.
4. As with conventional concrete, maintenance must be strengthened according to construction specifications.
5. Concrete waterproofing agent should be stored in a dry place, pay attention to moisture-proof, and the shelf life is 2 years. During the shelf life, if it is wet and agglomerated, it can still be used after being ground and sieved.
6. For concrete with water repellent in erosive medium, when the corrosion resistance coefficient is less than 0.8, anti-corrosion measures should be taken. The surface temperature of the concrete structure with waterproofing agent should not exceed 100 ℃, otherwise protection measures must be taken to cut off the heat source.
Prior to the impact of COVID-19 on the chemicals and materials industry and the price of the concrete waterproofing agent, many industry observers expected low to flat growth in 2021 in all regions outside Asia, with many countries seeing slower growth compared to recent years. Operational excellence has long been a hallmark of the concrete waterproofing agent chemical industry, and many companies are financially able to withstand short-term dips in end-market demand due to rapid leverage from reduced capex on hand.
The analysis shows that, whatever the final course of the pandemic, we can expect the inevitable long-term effects. Workplaces are expected to slowly return to pre-COVID-19 practices. Companies investing in enterprise-wide digital initiatives saw these "payoffs" in the early pandemic environment. For more information about concrete waterproofing agent, please feel free to contact us.
Titanium carbide TiC powder is a crystalline solid with gray metallic luster, hard quality, second only to diamond in hardness, and weaker in magnetic properties. For the manufacture of cemented carbide, also used as electrodes and abrasives for arc…
Calcium silicide is used in the manufacture of special metal alloys, for example for phosphorus removal and as a deoxidizer. Calcium silicide is used in the manufacture of special metal alloys, for example for phosphorus removal and as a deoxidizer.…
Niobium carbide (NBC and Nb2C) is a very hard refractory ceramic material, widely used in refractory high temperature materials and cemented carbide additives.…