FCL by sea is similar to LCL LCL, except that the FCL is self-picked up to the factory to compete for logistics warehouse packing, while LCL is to row the goods to the designated assembly yard competition warehouse, and the assembly yard will pick up the empty container and agree to pack (do the box)
Let's take a look at the FCL basis process.
1. After booking, the booking agent will get a booking confirmation from the shipping company or its agent, commonly known as the box list or box list. South China is also called SO.
2. Send the booking confirmation (SO) to the towing company, and inform the towing company of the time when the goods are ready, the detailed packing location, the contact person, and the telephone number. [The factory and trailer company must confirm the packing time.] ）
3. After the towing company arrives at the booking confirmation (SO), go to the designated window to place an order (different shipping companies have different places to order). The order is to read the booking confirmation to the designated place, and something called "Equipment Handover Order" comes back. Wen "Equipment Handover Order" must be used in picking, packing, and returning links.
4. The trailer driver reads the "Equipment Handover Order" and goes to the designated Falcon packing yard to pick up empty containers. After mentioning the fantasy, according to the pre-confirmed packing place and room, arrive at the factory competition logistics warehouse on time to prepare for packing. The factory competes with the logistics warehouse to take care of the packing.
& Then start packing. After packing, the falcons are sealed with lead seals, and the driver weeps the loaded boxes back to the designated yard to compete for the port yard. After the yard receives the boxes (the loaded boxes are called "heavy containers"). Send shipping information to the customs system.
6. After receiving the transportation information from the customs system, it proves that the Wen individual goods have been under the supervision of the customs (those yards are all under the supervision of the customs). You can declare customs. Then, the follow-up work is to pull the heavy containers one by one to the yard next to the dock to prepare for loading. The Jiaogang Time Pass starts three days before ETD. There is no necessary connection between Hayabusa Port and whether the customs declaration is released (the Yangshan Port table is special, generally first customs declaration and then Hayabusa Port). You can go to Hayabusa Port after customs declaration and release or to Hayabusa Harbor first.
The process is probably like Wen Chen's. The sea LCL principle is similar. Since the general cargo owner only delivers the goods to the designated warehouse on time, how to do it subsequently is a matter for the LCL company, so the cargo owner does not need to work hard to understand. Buri doesn't say much.
Factors affecting freight forwarder overseas freight forwarders Freight transportation
In international freight transport, one of the most concerning issues is the price of freight transport. The cost is directly related to the cost of transportation. Because many exporters do not understand the price of transportation very much, and often have a lot of extra spending, then today to understand the factors of the price of international freight transportation? Do You Need Freight Forwarders? China DDP for World is a full-service and shipping forwarder dedicated to assisting our clients in focusing and growing their businesses. Send an Email to email@example.com and get the latest freight price.
The transportation prices are different for different overseas freight forwarders
In the general international trade process, the price of transport according to different modes of transport, price is also different. International freight rates are divided into sea freight, air freight and rail freight.
The specific overseas freight forwarders freight rate can also be subdivided. For example, rail freight can be divided into passenger freight and freight. Shipping rates are also divided into tramp rates and liner rates. Tramp rates are also affected by market supply and demand relations at that time, while liner transport costs are relatively fixed. Airfreight can be divided into general goods, designated goods and special goods, and the specific transportation price is also determined according to the weight of transportation, at the same time, even if the volume is small, the weight is also counted by weight, but if the opposite is large, small weight, also according to the specific volume to calculate.
The choice of international logistics, the quality of logistics will affect the seller's store score, but also affect customer satisfaction rate.
Logistics advantages of the overseas freight forwarders in the destination country and region
In Eastern Europe, DHL has advantages in Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Hungary and other places while EMS has advantages in Greece, Russia, Turkey and other places. Western Europe, Northern Europe, southern Europe can use DHL international express, TNT international express, these two kinds of customs clearance capacity. TNT has a clear advantage in the Netherlands and Belgium.
For Canada, the United States and other American countries, FedEx, UPS and DHL are all suitable for their strong customs clearance capacity and fast time.
Applicable to Asia, South Korea, Japan, Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries DHL, FedEx. DHL and FedEx are time-saving, but THE price of DHL is higher. Indonesia also suggests USING DHL because it has a stronger customs clearance capacity.
In Oceania, DHL and UPS aging fast, with high prices; TNT and FedEx have lower prices but relatively few outlets. Particular attention should be paid to the "Made in China" label on the packaging of Australian products.
Middle East express ARAMEX, EMS for Middle East region. Commercial express in Africa is very expensive. In remote areas, IT is suggested to send EMS international express. EMS countries have the strongest customs clearance capacity. The air express overseas freight forwarders can reach many countries and regions that commercial express and postal express cannot reach, so the wide range of overseas freight forwarders transportation is its advantage.
Factors affecting the shipping price of overseas freight forwarders
In the process of international transportation, there are many factors affecting the price of transportation, in addition to some fuel and labor costs, there are many important factors. For example, the nature of the overseas freight forwarders, its own value and packaging form, as well as stowage factor and transporter's requirements for transportation, etc. There will be some fixed costs during the use of the ship, such as the ship's maintenance insurance and fuel consumption. There is also the change of supply and demand in the overseas freight forwarders market. In the transport off-season, transport prices are relatively low, in the transport of the peak season, transport prices will be relatively high.
Contact a professional freight forwarder- DDPFORWORLD - Professional freight forwarder in China
Do You Need Freight Forwarders from China ? Please contact DDPFORWORLD !
DDP for World is a full-service and shipping forwarder dedicated to assisting our clients in focusing and growing their businesses. We do DDP shipping since 2015 by handling home décor, Pet products, battery, power banks, DG cargo, general cargo and Amazon FBA shipping forwarding service. We make your shipping easier and faster by Sea, Air, Express, Truck or Railway. If you have any questions or needs about freight forwarder, please feel free to contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly.
FCL by sea is similar to LCL LCL, except that the FCL is self-picked up to the factory to compete for logistics warehouse packing, while LCL is to row the goods to the designated assembly yard competition warehouse, and the assembly yard will pick up…
Due to high cargo volumes, the Port of Houston in the United States will collect an overtime detention fee at its Hayabusa Loading Terminal from February 1, 2023. A report…
The polymers obtained by the polymerization of acrylic acid and its esters are collectively referred to as acrylic acid tree esters, and the corresponding plastics are collectively referred to as polyacrylic plastics, of which polymethyl methacrylate…